- Cookshack SM260 smoker ovens are designed for operations that need a capacity of up to 240 lbs. heavy cuts per load
- It is ideal for operations which continuously need a large quantity of smoked foods or barbecue.
- It produces hot or cold smoked foods by application of heat and wood smoke. Food cooks at a low temperature with no drying drafts of air moving through the smoker. Product is tender, moist and has low shrink.
- The SM260 is energy efficient; it is not constantly reheating cool air and remains cool to the touch on the outside.
Cooking Capacity: Pork Butts: 240 lbs., Brisket: 200 lbs., Ribs: 100 lbs. or 40 whole chickens per load
Cooking Surface: Qty (6) 23″ x 23″ (58 x 58 cm) nickel plated grills, 5″ (12.7 cm) apart. Contact us to upgrade to Stainless Steel grills!
Cooking Area: 3,456 square inches
Temperature Settings: 125°-300° F
Shipping Weight: 385 lbs.
Included Equipment: 6 Grills, Side Racks, Drip Pan, Wood Box, Wood Box Handle, casters, Operator’s Manual, Spare Heating Element, 10 lbs. Hickory Wood and Spice Kit
Fuel Usage: 1 oz. Wood for 60 lbs. of product
Average Operating Cost for 12 hours: $1.94
Construction and Insulation: Double Walled Construction surrounding 850° F Spin-Glas® Fiberglass Insulation
NSF and USDA Approved; UL Listed in the USA and Canada as Commercial Cooking Equipment; Made in the USA
- The heating elements will not work if the door is open on the unit.
- Meat drippings exit the bottom of the smoker into a removable drip pan for a clean safe operation.
- The inner accessories remove for easy cleaning and the safe, contained wood box slides out.
There are no reviews yet.