- Model SM160 is ideal for operations which need to produce a moderate amount of smoked foods and/or barbecue.
- It produces hot or cold smoked foods by application of heat and wood smoke to meat, poultry, fish, and vegetables.
- The heating unit works only when the smoker door is closed.
- Food cooks at a low temperature with no drying drafts of air moving through the smoker.
- The SM160 smoker is designed to be used inside with outside ventilation for smoke.
- Place under a hood, near an outside exhaust fan, or attach a Cookshack Smokehood.
- Meat drippings exit the bottom of the smoker into a removable drip pan for clean, safe operation. Inner accessories remove for easy cleaning.
- Safe, contained wood box slides out.
Cooking Capacity: Pork Butts: 120 lbs., Brisket: 100 lbs., Ribs: 50 lbs. or 20 whole chickens per load
Cooking Surface: Qty 5 – 18″ x 18″ (45.7 x 45.7 cm) nickel plated grills, 5″ (12.7 cm) apart. Contact us to upgrade to Stainless Steel grills!
Cooking Area: 1,620 square inches
Temperature Settings: 125°-300°F
Shipping Weight: 240 lbs
5 grills, side racks, drip pan, wood box, wood box handle, casters, operator’s manual, 10 lbs. hickory wood, spare heating element and Cookshack Spice Kit
Fuel Usage: 1 oz. of wood required to smoke 60 lbs. of product.
Average operating cost: $.97 for 12 hours
Construction and Insulation: Double Walled Construction surrounding 850° F Spin-Glas® Fiberglass Insulation
NSF and USDA Approved; UL Listed in the USA and Canada as Commercial Cooking Equipment; Made in the USA