True to its name, the Outlander Series Pellet Grill combines an award-winning cooker with a newly designed mobile platform that is ready to travel, built with rugged mobility and Yoder Smokers iconic quality standards in mind. The first in a series of products designed to meet the needs of outdoor cooking enthusiasts, competitive cooks or those looking to make a statement in the backyard. Tradition and functionality embody the new Outlander, creating the most complete pellet cooking package in the industry.
The design started with our award-winning YS1500s pellet grill, the first cooker on the market that was designed to be a direct competitor to traditional offset wood pits with all the convenience of a pellet grill. The patented heat management system created a new level of control for cooks and began a new era in pellet cooking. The Outlander added a traditional-looking firebox that integrates the control systems and other components that create the most serviceable pellet grill on the market with 40 pounds of pellet capacity and integrated pellet dump.
The 40-pound hopper integrates some notable new features:
- Integrated pellet dump for easy change of flavors and clean up for storage. Just lower the chute, open the slider and empty the pellets into a bucket.
- Water resistant lid on top of the hopper with commercial latch and hardware.
- Boiler-style door on the end of the hopper provides that iconic Yoder Smokers look but also allows for direct access to critical components for easy service.
- Legendary ACS Control System with two integrated food probes.
- Best-in-class Bluetooth and Wifi provided by Fireboard Labs.
The solid surface, stainless steel fold-down shelf keeps the footprint compact for travel and storage while providing an ample work surface to meet the needs of this Outlander’s capacity. Set full pans on the surface and have full use of the pit with more than 8” of clearance. Creating this functional surface is a result of real-world use and feedback from our customers. Fold it up, lock it into place, and get cooking — and when you need the space for travel, storage, or simply more room to work, just fold it down and it’s out of the way.
Last but certainly not least is the rugged, all-purpose cart. The cart is equipped with 10″ alloy wheels wrapped in pneumatic tires that are 8″ wide, perfect for handling nearly any terrain. Transporting and positioning the YS1500s Outlander Series is a breeze with its integrated pull handle and newly designed steering axle. This new steering axle design provides a much tighter turning radius and makes the cooker markedly more simple to move. As a result, the Outlander package allows you to get your favorite pit into those hard-to-get places. The new cart also incorporates a large storage area to keep extra pellets and accessories within reach while you cook.
Get ready to take your barbecue game to the next level with this stunning piece of equipment! It’s the result of countless customer requests, making it the ultimate solution for all your pellet smoking and grilling needs. Or if you just want the ultimate backyard statement piece, the Yoder Smokers YS1500s Outlander pellet grill is up to the challenge.
- American Made in Kansas, USA
- Door Counterweight
- Dual Door Tel-Tru Temperature Gauges
- Stay-Cool Handles
- Integrated Probe Port
- Grease Drain
- Yoder Smokers ACS (Adaptive Control System)
- WiFi + Bluetooth Connectivity
- Two Integrated Food Probes
- 2nd Level Slide-Out Shelf
- Patented Heat Management System
- Ceramic Ignition System
- Fold Down Stainless Solid Surface Front Shelf
- Outlander Rugged Cart with large aluminum wheels & pneumatic tires
- 1/2 Depth 2nd Level Cooking Shelf
- Full Set Stainless Steel Cooking Grates
- 1/2 Depth 2nd Level Cooking Shelf – Stainless Steel
- Direct Grill Grates (4 pieces)
- Cast Iron Griddle