- The Cookshack SM360 smoker oven is designed for operations that need a capacity of up to 550 lbs. heavy cuts per load.
- Cookshack’s largest electric smoker model, the SM360, is made for operations with a predominately smoked foods or barbecue menu.
- Food cooks at a low temperature with no drying drafts of air moving through the smoker and the product is tender, moist and has low shrink.
- Heat is supplied by four electronically-controlled 1500 watt heating elements. Smoke is created as wood smolders in the wood box.
- The heating element works only when the door is completely closed.
- Place under a hood, near an outside exhaust fan, or attach a Cookshack Smokehood for proper ventilation.
Cooking Capacity: Pork Butts: 550 lbs., Brisket: 500 lbs., Ribs: 270 lbs. or 100 whole chickens per load
Cooking Surface: Qty (28) 18″ x 18″ (45.7 x 45.7 cm) nickel plated grills, 5″ (12.7 cm) apart
Contact us to upgrade to Stainless Steel grills!
Cooking Area: 9,072 square inches
Temperature Settings: 125°- 300° F
Shipping Weight: 750 lbs.
Included Equipment: 28 Grills, Side Racks, Wood Box, Wood Box Handle, Casters, Operator’s Manual, Spare Heating Element, 10 lbs. Hickory Wood and Spice Kit
Fuel Usage: 1 oz. of wood for every 60 lbs. of product
Average Operating Costs for 12 hours: $3.63
Construction and Insulation: Double Walled Construction surrounding 850° F Spin-Glas® Fiberglass Insulation
NSF and USDA Approved; UL Listed in the USA and Canada as Commercial Cooking Equipment; Made in the USA
There are no reviews yet.