You’ve always wanted a smoker for your backyard, but you don’t have the space or the patience to build one. You want something that’s portable and easy to use, but still gives you incredible cooking results. We get it, and we’re here to help. Introducing the Lil Bayou: finally, a smoker for the backyard warrior!
The Lil Bayou serves as one of the most versatile BBQ smokers in the Blue Bayou cooker lineup because of its multiple uses. Designed by Chase Lummus an award winning smoking champion, this smoker weighs in at only 115lbs, so you can take it with you anywhere—be it on family lake days, camping trips, or in your own backyard.
This high quality smoker is perfect for those who want a simple way to create incredible barbecue without having to worry about building a smoker from scratch or having to buy expensive equipment that might not fit into their budget.
So if you’ve been looking for a portable grill that will allow you to cook delicious BBQ wherever you go then look no further than Lil Bayou!
- All stainless steel inside
- Heat Diverter
- Removable stainless steel water pan
- Black doors with slam latches
- 1 Extra slider for rack height adjustment
- Pre-Drilled caster bolt hole pattern on bottom of the 3 inch feet
- 1/8” nickel plated racks
- 1” Insulation standard
- Cooking Degrees: approximately 180 degrees to 300 degrees
- Amount of charcoal approximately 6 to 10 pounds cooking time approximately 6 to 10 hours
- Amount of meat approximately 8 slaps of baby back ribs or 2 briskets or 4 boston butts
- 20 ½” deep plus 2” for the thermometer and door latches
- 29” tall plus 2 ½” for the stack
- 20” wide including handles
- Cooking Chamber Dimensions
- 17” deep
- 13” tall cooking chamber
- 16” wide
- Four, 3” apart
- 16 ½” deep
- 15 ½” wide
- 1/8” nickel plated round bar
MADE IN CHINA
There are no reviews yet.